Tuesday, March 21, 2017

THE WISDOM OF THE SUN





Click link to watch Video

READ POEM


MEANING AND INTERPRETATION 

THE TITLE 

I do not know why I am telling you what you know but damn it am going to do it any way. 13.772 billion years ago The big bang theory and shit  happened making  The sun the oldest thing in our universe .Ever heard of the saying as wise as the sun ?,Probably not,but I am sure you have "The wisdom Of Age".The sun has surely seen a lot from the days Bacteria learnt of mating(highly inaccurate statement) to Humans learning the importance of a pit latrine to Facebook then to Snap chat (too far ???).My point is if the sun  shares this wisdom through the Time we live on this world  before our surprising but also totally expected demise ,we learn more often than preferred through experience.
INSPIRATION

I also thought I was going to bullshit through this part I totally planned for but lucky You I am among the few spiritius mundi spared the total embarrassment all poets face when asked of Inspiration .The Wisdom of the sun focuses on the main facets  of our life ,What is important to who and at  what age. The Main themes are Love (Cliche but give me  a chance I am awesome ) There is religion and Faith 
Egotism(over inflated sense of self Importance) And our unwavering need to fit in .It took a lot of soul searching and embarrassment to admit this affects  me too ,you perfect little doves straight from the womb of Heaven 
  

VERSE 1

Surprise, surprise !! guess who is the first (Drum rolls and Brazilian chickas dancing samba ) LOVE (Probably not that Huge a Surprise ) But yes I know You have loved someone who never loved you back because I am a fucking psychic and also because in this matters I have  a lot of not to mention on your blog Issues  .The persona is the Grandfather in this verse.Of course by  that you expect the Low regard for property and reminiscences  of old flames gives him an edge 

Best Lines

"The beauty of the world is beheld in who we love"

"The one you love will never love enough"

VERSE 2

Knock knock,
Who is There 
Your father 
Your Father who?
Your Hippy Father who is not participating in a knock knock Joke  because Its actually raining outside 
(I really thought it  would go better ) 
 Point is The Father Focuses on the Fakeness  of our Kindness and the sickening need to fit in .Though we know its all fake and boujee  we still want people to talk about us as if we have set the sun by our strength .We want recognition  and we want people to want recognition from Us.

Best lines 


The eyesore of the world is our love of the mirror"

"Our charity creeps from the mountain of useless surplus"

VERSE 3

 As Lil weezy Tunechi Baby once said "Its all about I  take the rest of the vowels back" And yes yes Its persona I  not me really but for some weird reason it still gets me excited .'I' is really into this Justice and Fairness vibe.The persona understands the basics of justice, the need for a person to be willing to forgive an atrocity makes the world fair since we all, in one way or another do the fellow man  wrong .When Justice is not available We have turned to Divinity ,to the  un explainable for solace 

Best lines

"The fairness of the world lies in forgiveness and sin"

"Searching for atonement through the accursed
So we made God from our trepidation for our own redemption"

VERSE 4

Finally the Son of sons is here with all this teenage aggression blaming the Parents for his shit yet they do not understand the  difficulty of life,Expecting the Parent to stand by and watch life take over the "teaching lessons department' .


Best Lines 

"They create us in the image of their exalted desires"

"Brushed in a light so dark hoping we get drawn for them"



CONCLUSION
Perhaps one of my best recent works in regards to content and maturity however I  had to compromise on style and Pattern to deliver this .I hope you enjoyed the Poem.

STREAM ON YOU TUBE

READ FULL POEM 



Please please share ( am all on  knees and isht)


No comments:

Post a Comment