Saturday, June 20, 2015

AND TO THE GOD OF MY MOTHER(verse to verse explanation)




 AND TO THE GOD OF MY MOTHER
I remember when i was a child



i prayed to my god to make teacher sick



he replied and made teacher a doctor



to cure my stupidity with knowledge and stick



since my God didn't understand me



i pray to the god of my mother



to open my mind



to knowledge and wisdom



so that they too can learn



         







The above verse is a memory of our childhood the pain we usually felt with going to school .the undone assignments,the punishments and all the struggles that come with school life and am sure we all  at some point prayed  that some stuck up teacher wouldn't make it to class for some reason .



With age we come to appreciate their role and we too would love younger people to learn from us,



I remember when I was a teen



I prayed to my god to make her blind in love



he replied he made her transparent



To make sure I saw beyond her pretty



Since my god doesn’t understand me



I pray to the God of my mother



To open my eyes



To see the beauty in everyone



So I too can love







The above verse is most definately the most interesting stage of our life,emotions run deep we discover ourselves and sadly others too.we love those who doi not love us and want that  which will definately ruin us and soon enough we beggin seeing the wrong in everyone we beggin suspecting foul in everything and we could only hope to see the world for its beauty rather than what it is







I will remember yesterday for now I am here



I am lost ,the fog blinding, the earth burying



I would pray to my god to lift my burden



But since my god may not understand me



I pray to the God of my mother



To give me a strong heart



To be able to lift the weight of the world



So I can again live







the above verse is to all of us who think we lost our way  and everything we do turns to shit(reverse midas) and we could definitely do with some help though there is no one who could help us through  our struggles and at some point it threatens to break us .this should give us a diiferent perspective of what we really want

No comments:

Post a Comment