Monday, May 18, 2015

TO KILL THE DEAD SPEECH 1



TO KILL THE DEAD



As I stand by my coffer
Like the Ganges let my tears
cleanse your soul
For I go to fight my demons
And the cheers from the arena
will echo through the world
Let them forever whisper the
moments we had
For I learnt to kill the dead

As I sit by my grave
“I am not dead till you forget “in
stone engrave
And this termites will feast me
till am nothing I Rest in Distress
Let the soil absorb my sorrows
And the fruits remind you of the
happiness we felt
For I learnt to kill the dead

As I sleep in the kiln
The world is my urn scatter me by
the sea
And in the deepest trenches let
my sins sink like debris
Let the wind Whisper my greatest
deeds
 And by your lips my legend will live
For I learnt to kill the Dead

As I take my seat in the Hades
The everlasting fire warm my soul
I am cold
Burn my pain to ashes purify me
to grace
Let the screams be music to your
ears
Get a drink cheers my life
celebrate  
For I learnt to kill the dead



No comments:

Post a Comment