Saturday, April 18, 2015

BAD MARRIAGE by Moses Sichach

BAD MARRIAGE by Moses Sichach



πŸ’BAD MARRIAGEπŸ’

My life is playing me

The whore that it is

Patient zero got it from her

The whole world is without protection



My life is beating me

The rod that it is

The whales can’t ever stop moaning

My whole world is with pain pollution



My life is breaking me

The rock that it is

All quarries would be empty

The whole world made of sand from a gods imagination



My life is scarring me

The raw wound that it is

A bed of corpses less gory

My whole world is graveyard for hope and salvation



My life is leaving me

The whole time that it is

My screams and shouts can’t even reach her

The whole world racing to unknown destinations



My life is killing me

The load that it is

Drainages clogged, latrines like her mouth flowing

My whole world pushing problems to disinfecting solutions

πŸ˜πŸ’”πŸ˜πŸ’”πŸ˜πŸ’”πŸ˜πŸ’”

No comments:

Post a Comment